At NWMM we deliver person centred support services to people experiencing homelessness. Our services are designed to help put people’s lives back on track and include:
- temporary accommodation provision at our Men’s Hostel or Clarendon Shelter for Women and Children
- tailored support provided by a trained Key Worker to assist clients address the issues that contributed to their homelessness
- sign posting to professional support services that may be needed
- resettlement and tenancy support once clients are ready to move back into independent living
- a Drop – In Centre for clients who have left our accommodation to socialise, maintain contact with friends they have made and access support if needed.